I forgot my password
If you forget your password, visit the link below to reset. You'll need to enter the email address or mobile number associated with your Rideo account.
You'll receive an email in a few minutes. This email includes a link to reset your password. The link can only be used once.
It's good practice to create a unique password with Rideo. Be careful not to share your password in emails or other communication. Rideo support will never ask you for your password.
If you are unable to reset your password or access your account, please get in touch with us at Account and Payment support.
I have an outstanding payment
If a charge from Rideo is declined by your payment method, you may be unable to request rides.
Your Rideo app will ask you to charge your outstanding balance to a payment method of your choice. If this payment method is declined, please add a new payment profile and try again. Reach out to your bank to ensure your payment method is valid.
You can also pay an outstanding balance on Rideo.com.au/account. Here's how:
1. Select Payment from the menu.
2. Update your payment method.
3. Select My Trips and pay your balance.
We'll be happy to help you settle an outstanding balance. Please confirm the payment method.
Switching between personal and business ride
You can switch between your personal and business profiles in the Rideo app two ways:
BEFORE A TRIP:
1. Select the profile you want the trip charged to
2. Business profile and request
DURING A TRIP:
1. Tap the arrow next to your driver's information
2. Select "Change Payment"
3. Choose the profile you want the ride charged to
NOTE: Your app will default to the profile used for your last ride.
How to use the Rideo gift card/ coupon
1. Download the Rideo Rider application
2. Register with your credit card
3. Enter your Pick up location and destination, and then input the Unique code in the coupon option.
4. Enjoy the ride.